Tuesday 22 July 2014

MahaMandi Poster: My first poster in life = Painting in Schools


I don't remember when did I tried painting after my schools. I remembered everything when my drawing teacher used to ask about new painting or sketch every week. I found poster making activity quite resembles to the school days paintings. Only thing I noticed is that I was not afraid of making poster this time. I so many tools and softwares are available to help people like me, those who have their Creative IQ close to zero.
It started with how should we make it, which software can help us but in the end i end up with lot many options. I found there are resources available, we just have to use those. People have already worked on those thing to make life simple. It has become more simple because of this digital world. This poster taught me about how should we deliver details about any event, which are the must things to be mentioned and so many.
By the way this is my first poster in my life, promoting a event called MAHAMANDI, a flagship event of National Institute of Industrial Technology (NITIE)

No comments:

Post a Comment